- No flotation devices should be operated on Project Waters with an internal combustion engine or power plant. (The engine or power plant must be removed from the watercraft.) This is strictly enforced.
- Electric motors are permissible.
- State regulations on boat registration, life jackets and fishing licenses apply.
- Pass required for all vehicles ($5 each).
- No alcohol is allowed. This is strictly enforced.
- Except as Authorized by O.C.G.A. § 16-11-104 the Discharge of Firearms is prohibited. No Hunting or Trapping Allowed without prior approval from Management of the CCWSA.
- All boats must be out of the water and loaded 15 minutes prior to the published closing time.
- No swimming is permitted.
- No littering!
- Stay clear of tower and spillway at all times.
- Please practice water safety.
- The use of Blueback Herring (Alosa Aestivalis) for bait or the release of Blueback Herring into Lathem Reservoir is strictly prohibited. Individuals doing so can and will be prosecuted.
Web Developer: StudioSR, LLC