Cherokee County Water and Sewerage Authority
140 West Main Street
Canton, GA 30114
To be sure you have the most current information, reload this page when you visit.
The United States Environmental Protection Agency has required that all water providers submit a list of service addresses to their State Primacy Agency along with information on the year the service line was installed and other information. CCWSA is working diligently to provide this information in a timely manner, but we need our customer’s help in verifying some of the information in our database.
Below is the CCWSA service line inventory. Customers are encouraged to search for their street number and street name in order to verify that the “established date” is accurate. If you are unsure about the year your water service was established we ask that you please verify the year your house was built and this will help us verify the service established date.
You can check the year your house was built by following these steps:
1. Go to the Cherokee County Tax Assessors website at https://www.cherokeega.com/tax-assessors-office/
2. Click on the blue box labeled “Real Estate Search”
3. Enter your Street Number and Street Name
4. Scroll down to the description box and find the Actual Year Built and/or the Effective Year Built.
5. Call or Email CCWSA at the contact below with your address and the information you found for your house.
If the information in the list is accurate there is nothing further you need to do.
If the information listed in the document for your service address is not accurate you can contact us with the correct information and we will update the list. Please send an email or call to have your information updated.