Board Meeting: October 30, 2023 @ 4:00 PM
Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America
1) Request Approval of Annual Engineering General Service Contracts in an amount not to exceed $200,000.00 each for the following firms:
• CCWSA-2023-001-Atkins Realis
• CCWSA-2023-002-Brown and Caldwell
• CCWSA-2023-003-Hazen and Sawyer
• CCWSA-2023-004-Engineering Strategies, Inc.
• CCWSA-2023-005-Croy Engineering
• CCWSA-2023-006-Freese and Nichols, Inc.
2) Request Approval of Construction Budget in the amount of $642,500.00 for the Rose Creek WWTP-Back Up Pumping Project (Item #14 under Construction Expansion/Upgrade on Current CIP)
RE: Request from City of Woodstock for CCWSA Acceptance of Parcel 15N17C-293, Lot 82, Park Place Estates into CCWSA Service Area
1) Request Approval of CCWSA Resolution to Purchase Alvin Coker Hwy. 92 Property
2) Right-Of-Way Easement Acquisition by Georgia Department of Transportation
3) Georgia Transmission Corporation/Final Revision to Easement Documents at Cokers Chapel Rd. & East Cherokee Dr.
Approval of 9/25/23 Board Meeting Minutes
*There will be no Finance Report presented this month due to the audit in-progress.
Treatment Reports – Clint Blackwell, Mike Venters
Environmental Report – Jennifer Arp
Construction Report – Garry Hensley
General Manager’s Report
1) Request by City of Waleska to transfer 200,000 GPD of Reserved Water Capacity Currently Allocated to the Lower Burris Road/Worley Road Meter Location to the Land Road/Twin Forks Meter Location
2) Request Authorization for Staff to Update Authorized Signers on CCWSA Bank Accounts and Investment Account Resolutions
Executive Session – Pending Litigation