Board Meeting: November 30, 2020 @ 9:00 AM
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America
- Recognition of Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting
- Dwayne Fowler
RE: Request by David Hatabian of the City of Canton for CCWSA to Accept Relinquishment of Water Service Area by City of Canton into CCWSA Service Area for Property Located at 2514 Fate Conn Road (Tax Map 14N21 Parcel 020). CCWSA to provide water service, City of Canton to provide sewer service.
- Corey Ghorley
1) Request Approval of Increase to the Engineering Budget for the Water Distribution & Wastewater Collection System Master Plan by Freese & Nichols in the amount of $45,010.00 (Increase is to cover additional services for Water & Sewer Model Development and Demand Forecasts. Original Contract Amount $202,540.00. New Contract Amount $247,550.00)
2) Request Approval of Construction Budget for the Fitzgerald Creek WWTP Build-Out to 11.75 MGD in the amount of $42,600,000.00. (Item #6 under Construction Expansion/Upgrade on Current CIP; Total Original Estimated Cost of $35,000,000.00)
3) CIP Update
- Approval of the 10/26/20 Board Meeting Minutes
- Finance Report – Beth Jones
- Treatment Reports – Clint Blackwell, Mike Venters
- Environmental Report – Jennifer Arp
- Construction Report – Dwayne Fowler
- * There will be no General Manager’s Report presented this month.