Board Meeting: November 26, 2018 ~9:00 A.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America
- Gaye Blackwell
RE: Request for Consideration of Sewerage Charges from Authority Customer Pete Brennan
- Corey Ghorley
1) Request Approval of Contract Change Order #1 (FINAL) for the Kellogg Creek Road & Woodstock Road Intersection Improvement Project (CCWSA-2016-001); Original Contract Amount of $470,177.00; Decrease per Change Order for $78,860.40; Deduction in Contract Amount is result of unit price items, bid items, and labor not used; Revised Contract Amount of $391,316.60
2) Request Approval of Increase in Construction Cost Estimate for River Park Force Main Extension Project (CCWSA-2016-008) in amount of $1,574,000.00; Original Construction Cost Estimate of $1,251,000.00 was approved 10/30/17; Increase due to estimated extra work allowance, additional pipe bedding, & erosion control measures added to the project.
- David Kubala
RE: Memorandum of Agreement for Participation in the Metropolitan North Georgia Water Planning District’s Toilet Retrofit Program
- Lori Forresster
RE: Education Overview
- Approval of the 10/29/18 Board Meeting Minutes
- *There will be no Finance Report presented this month due to the audit in progress.
- Treatment Reports – Clint Blackwell, Mike Venters
- Environmental Report – Jennifer Arp
- Construction Report – Dwayne Fowler
- CIP Update