Board Meeting: September 28, 2020 @ 9:00 AM
- Corey Ghorley
1) Request Approval of Proposal from GeoHydro Engineers in the amount of $4,200.00 for Subsurface Exploration and Geotechnical Preparation for the CCWSA IT/Lab Office Building (This project is listed as Item #10 (in blue) under Construction Expansion/Upgrade on Current CIP. This project is listed as Replacement of 320 West Main Building (Old White House).
2) Request Approval to “Sole Source” Process Equipment for the Fitzgerald Creek WWTP Expansion to 11.75 MGD (New Equipment will match existing equipment structures built in last plant upgrade).
3) Request Approval of Low Bid of IHC construction Companies, LLC in the amount of $1,121,430.00 for the Odor Control at Rose Creek Phase 3 Project (This project is listed as Item #5 (in blue) under Construction Expansion/Upgrade on Current CIP. Board approved Construction Budget in the amount of $1,600,000.00).
4) Request Approval of Low Bid of Lakeshore Engineering in the amount of $2,039,000.00 for the Blankets Creek Capacity Expansion Project (This project is listed as Item #4 (in blue) under Construction Expansion/Upgrade on Current CIP. Board Approved Construction Budget in the amount of $1,900,000.00).
- Dwayne Fowler
RE: Request Approval for CCWSA to Request Relinquishment of Seven Parcels from City of Ball Ground Service Area into CCWSA Service Area
- Follow-Up Item form the 8/31/20 Board Meeting:
1) Request form Brian Taylor of Taylor Morrison of Georgia, LLC for Pump Station and Force Main for Property Located on Bart Manous Road
- Approval of the 8/31/20 Board Meeting Minutes
- Finance Report – Beth Jones
- Treatment Reports – Clint Blackwell, Mike Venters
- Environmental Report – Jennifer Arp
- Construction Report – Dwayne Fowler
- General Manager’s Report –Tom Heard
- *Instructions for accessing the meeting via teleconference can be found on the Authority’s website ccwsa.com