Board Meeting: October 29, 2018 ~4:00 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America
- Recognition of Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting
- Dwayne Fowler
RE: Petition for Water Service from Residents of Damascus Road/Lower Dowda Mill Area
- Approval of the 9/24/18 Board Meeting Minutes
- *There will be no Finance Report presented this month due to the audit in progress.
- Treatment Reports – Clint Blackwell, Mike Venters
- Environmental Report – Jennifer Arp
- Construction Report – Dwayne Fowler
- General Manager’s Report – Tom Heard
1) Rate Discussion
2) Freese and Nichols/Water Distribution & Wastewater Collection System Master Plan/Cost of $128,019.00