Board Meeting: March 27, 2017 ~9:00 A.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America
- John Merder, Vice President; Travis Pruitt & Associates
RE: Request Approval of Sanitary Sewer Pumping Station & Associated Forced Sewer Service Line/Stringer Road & Hickory Flat Highway
- Kevin Seifert; The Pacific Group, Inc.
RE: Request Approval of Pump Station & Force Main for Belmont Downs
- Doug & Renee Griffin
RE: Request for Leak Adjustment
- Jeff Hooper
RE: Easement Relinquishment
- David Kubala
RE: Updated Septic Waste Hauler Regulations/Waste Hauler Permit Application
- Follow-Up Items from the 2/27/17 Board Meeting:
1) Request from Louis Jones of Canton Mill Business Park Regarding Parking Spaces at 110 Railroad St.
- Approval of the 2/27/17 Board Meeting Minutes
- Finance Report – Beth Jones
- Treatment Reports – Clint Blackwell, Mike Venters
- Construction Report – Dwayne Fowler
1) Update Regarding Repair of Line behind Cherokee County Aquatic Center
- General Manager’s Report – Tom Heard
1) Weather Station Proposal